Friday, June 14, 2013

Android Application Development - Version 1.1, Final Blog Post

It has come to the end of the semester, and I have just completed version 1.1 of QuickPanel.



v1.1 Changelog:
- Added "Silent Mode" checkbox feature to the volumes screen
- Static text is now black, dynamic text is now coloured blue
- Changed the layout of some of the textviews and changed their sizes
- Added a feature to show the amount of available RAM (includes a refresh button)
- Added a "Brightness Preview" screen, which includes a logo of the application and a test pattern; button to the preview screen is located directly under the brightness seekbar

I'm still not sure whether I will continue to work on this application, but if I do, I will make a new development blog dedicated more to the applications development news and such, and leave this blog for educational blog posts (for any good tutorials or books I find, or post good things for new developers to know, etc.).
Since this is a newer version, I'm re-uploading all the source code and stuff like I did last time, and I will also include a downloadable version of the application in .APK format, which can be installed using tools like Astro File Manager, ES File Manager, AirDroid, and other file managers.

QuickPanel 1.1 APK:
Mirror 1 - DropBox
Mirror 2 - Google Drive

Workspace Files (.zip):
Mirror 1 - DropBox
Mirror 2 - Google Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment