Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Android Application - Final Name, Rough Logo

 
For the name of my application, I've decided to use QuickPanel, and I've also designed a rough version of the logo above, which I will polish up as I get closer to finishing the app. The idea for the logo I had was to have a Q and a P (QP - QuickPanel) and have the line coming off the Q as the bottom of the P, which also forms a 'check' symbol (which is coloured green in the logo above). After designing the rough logo, I felt it was still a bit too empty, so I added a very light Android logo in the background. I chose the name QuickPanel because I found it was catchy, and it hasn't been taken for any other app in the Google Play Store.

1 comment:

  1. very cool logo..I think it might need a little more tweaking (esp. if you want to convey the "checkmark" idea)...but great 2nd (or 3rd) draft

    great start to your blog!

    ReplyDelete