Saturday, June 8, 2013

Android Application Development - Source Code & Files

Since I consider the current progress of the application to be at the first version/"1.0", I thought I'd include all the applications source code and such, and since I might not have enough time to add any more to it (but if I do add more, I'll re-upload all the files and code for the application once the project is over).

I've gone through all the activity classes and commented all the Java code on what it does and such, but since a lot of it would just be constant repeating (like "....onCreate; //when the app starts..." which is in every activity class) I gradually repeated less and less things as I went through the classes, so the comments will make a lot more sense if they are read in this order:
-MainActivity
-VolActivitiy
-MenuActivity
-AboutActivity

The links below are just the four activities and their code and comments:
MainActivity
VolActivity
MenuActivity
AboutActivity

These links below are the entire project's workspace files, which includes everything (manifest, layouts, classes, images, etc.):
Mirror 1 - DropBox
Mirror 2 - Google Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment